Adam is the Director and Founder of the Playwork Research Lab, and the Chief Executive Officer at RUST LTD. He is a Visiting Assistant Professor of Media Arts and Culture at Occidental College.
Heidi is the Assistant Director of the Playwork Research Lab. She is an artist, activist, and researcher with extensive consulting and project management experience. She received her M.A. in History from the University at Michigan.
An experienced technical director and game designer, Margaret Moser has a background in mobile as well as experimental designs, including projects with the New York based development studios Playmatics and Leisure Collective. She is an Assistant Professor at USC.
Formerly Associate Director at the UC Santa Cruz Center for Games and Playable Media, Jane Pinckard has a long history in the games industry, including Business Development Analyst at Foundation 9 Entertainment and Founder of GameGirlAdvance. She is an Associate Professor at USC.
- Marcus Beningno, ACLU
- Yovanna Cifuentes-Goodbody, Center for Digital Liberal Arts, Occidental College
- Jake de Grazia, Sparrowhawk Media
- Craig Dietrich, Center for Digital Liberal Arts, Occidental College
- Eve Garrow, ACLU
- Christopher Gilman, Center for Digital Liberal Arts, Occidental College
- Anton Hand, RUST LTD.
- Esther Lim, ACLU
- Lucas Miller, RUST LTD.
- Luke Noonan, RUST LTD.
- Patrick Bender, USC
- Stephanie Henderson, USC
- Cord Lambrecht, Occidental College
- Joshua Medina, Occidental College
- Haelen Nunn, Occidental College
- Julie Phan, Occidental College
- Maya Abood, Strategic Actions for a Just Economy
- Jyotswaroop Bawa, Strategic Actions for a Just Economy
- Paulina Gonzalez, Strategic Actions for a Just Economy
- Christopher Rowe, USC